Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Nov 4, 2012, 12:10 AM   #1
DJ5chwa
macrumors newbie

Ipod touch 4th gen stuck in weird turn on loop :(

okay so my girlfriend locked her jailbroken ipod somehow and didnt know how o get it unlocked(she is using the cydia app Androidlock) so i took it to delete her passcode using Diskaid so i did so and still the passcode was there so i turned the ipod off and on and now its in some weird loop... apple logo appears stays like that for a bit then the pinwheel appears after that the restoring bar appears then dissapears and the pinwheel returns and then repeats forever.... Help meeee! PLease

----------

also it wont go into recovery mode! and also i now know the passcode form digging through its eternal files and it is stuck on the loop if i could get it back i could fix everything but it no longer will turn on
DJ5chwa is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2012, 09:31 AM   #2
rudgelax123
macrumors newbie

What happens when you plug it in to your computer?
rudgelax123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch