Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 4, 2012, 07:13 PM   #1
mankar4
macrumors 6502a

Spaces in OS X Mountain Lion is Back!!!

Guys, check out this app, it has returned my workflow to all its Snow Leopard glory.

Total Spaces
http://totalspaces.binaryage.com/

I'm in no way affiliated with Total Spaces. Just glad to have this functionality back! If you do download it, you may want to assign the keyboard shortcut to go to the overview grid to a trackpad gesture using BetterTouchTool. Then you can access the overview grid as well as swipe between spaces using the track pad.
mankar4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:01 PM   #2
Variant
macrumors regular

I wouldn't mind Mission Control so much if they let you lock in the order the apps appear. I'm really sick of Safari and iTunes constantly switch positions.
Variant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:04 PM   #3
nuckinfutz
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variant View Post
I wouldn't mind Mission Control so much if they let you lock in the order the apps appear. I'm really sick of Safari and iTunes constantly switch positions.
System Prefs> Mission Control> uncheck "Automatically rearrange spaces based on most recent use"
nuckinfutz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:16 PM   #4
QuarterSwede
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
System Prefs> Mission Control> uncheck "Automatically rearrange spaces based on most recent use"
That doesn't work if you use full screen apps since they're treated as red headed step children.
QuarterSwede is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store