Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 4, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1
barbz41086
macrumors member

Looking for a sync program

hey guys.

im looking for a syncing program.

What ive got.

I travel alot with work and have a rMPB on the road with me, given ive only got a 256 gig ssd i take a 1tb external hdd with me. This is basically for media. When im at home ive got a Mac Mini, that feeds the apple tvs around the house.

What i want.

I want to be able to plug my external hdd into the mac mini and auto sync the media folders. so any new content from my mini goes onto the HDD and vice versa. I can do this manually and its a not a big deal, but if anyone new of any program that could do it automatically for me that was be sweet.

cheers.

Last edited by barbz41086; Nov 4, 2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: didn't make a heap of sense!
barbz41086 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2
colshine
macrumors regular

You could create a script and use rsync to do this.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store