Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 5, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1
iaddict
macrumors 6502

mail problems with Thunderbird and Gmail

Recently I've had to switch all of my mail over to a Gmail account due to a move and losing my old mail provider. I am having issues with only ONE person I send email to. My message comes across garbled, unreadable, however, if I attach something to the email, that is readable. I am using Thunderbird 16.0.2. All the other emails I send are readable by the recipient. Just curious about what setting I may have here that would cause just one person to not be able to read the content in my emails? If I go to Gmail website and send from there, then she can read them. It's just a major inconvenience and surely, surely, there is a fix for this?

Thanks.
iaddict is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 11:27 AM   #2
Weaselboy
macrumors G5

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39

You might have better luck over in the Thunderbird support forums. I have not noticed a lot of activity here related to Thunderbird.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 11:35 AM   #3
iaddict
macrumors 6502

Thank you. I will try there.
iaddict is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store