Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events

Old Nov 24, 2002, 04:12 PM   #1
Durandal7
macrumors 68040

"This is your last campaign"

A debate between two Louisiana senate candidates took a nasty turn today:
http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/frontpa...atfight24.html
Durandal7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2002, 05:12 PM   #2
wdlove
macrumors 604

I agree with Terrell, Landrieu is desparate. The message just isn't working like it did. The South is increasingly conservative. I'm sure both sides will pull out all the stops, r/t the stakes.
Old Nov 25, 2002, 09:04 AM   #3
eyelikeart
Moderator emeritus

My God...I cannot wait for this one to be done with. I voted for Terrell, in the hopes of moving Landrieu out of office.

Somehow I'm not surprised at the way Landrieu is acting towards Terrell though. Most of her advertisements prior to the election were Terrell-bashing. This time around, it's not nearly as heavy, but still just as mundane as usual. Terrell, of course, is going for the "I'm good...look at my family" move, in hopes of pulling in a greater favor of support.

I hope she wins...we've slowly moved much of the corrupt/incompetent politicians out of high offices here in Louisiana...and this is just another notch in the belt.
eyelikeart is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2002, 05:20 PM   #4
diorio

Sounds like a biotch to me.
diorio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2002, 07:35 PM   #5
wdlove
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally posted by eyelikeart
My God...I cannot wait for this one to be done with. I voted for Terrell, in the hopes of moving Landrieu out of office.

Somehow I'm not surprised at the way Landrieu is acting towards Terrell though. Most of her advertisements prior to the election were Terrell-bashing. This time around, it's not nearly as heavy, but still just as mundane as usual. Terrell, of course, is going for the "I'm good...look at my family" move, in hopes of pulling in a greater favor of support.

I hope she wins...we've slowly moved much of the corrupt/incompetent politicians out of high offices here in Louisiana...and this is just another notch in the belt.
Thank you for your support of Terrell, I'll be praying for the right outcome; its up to the voters. The election is just one week away Tuesday 12/6? I can imagine that you are tired of the campaign by now, with having an additional month.
Old Nov 25, 2002, 09:26 PM   #6
Stelliform
macrumors 68000

Last edited by Stelliform; Oct 25, 2004 at 08:56 PM.
Stelliform is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events