Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Nov 6, 2012, 06:33 AM   #1
jimdrake
macrumors newbie

mac mini server webdav fileserver

hi,

i have a mac mini server with latest mountain lion os.

i would like to make a simple to use webdav fileserver for clients that is secure.

i wonder if there are any experts in file sharing, security, mac os and the apache webserver who could help?

the first thing i would like to know how to do is to create new users from a web interface.

apple have already created a way to let users change their password via a web interface.

i wonder if anyone knows how this works, is it via php, cgi or ruby (or something else?) and if so, how could i write my own web-app that allows admin users to log in and create users.

thanks, james.
jimdrake is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking