Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seajewel

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
I wish they'd at least put on the webpage that it's in development. Being fast and notifying your customers is a big part of capturing the market. But here, take a look at this slate jet black brushed metal finish skin:

612_435843059805443_367436240_n.jpg

I can do without the lime green accent for sure, but that skin is going on the back of my white iPad mini. even the silver aluminium gets scratched very easily.

They are definitely working on a mini skin as they posted a picture on FB:

523468_438950052828077_1046074667_n.jpg

saying it's under development.

I love the sticker boy skins, esp like the antibacterial black matte, but this jet black brushed metal (with a hint of blue) looks gorgeous.

ETA: FB says they will post mini skins tomorrow evening. or tonight, I'm not sure which they meant. yay!

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Their selection is pretty good, but as the previous poster stated, Stick-er-Boy (trying to get around the filters) has a really good selection. I personally like the powder coated series.

I order from both, not a cheerleader - stick has always done right by me. I have a titanium back coming from them for my ipad4...just pointing out for the std stuff is shipping now for those that have got to have protection now...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.