Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 27, 2014, 03:09 AM   #1
Cyborg21
macrumors 6502

I cannot buy anything from App Store (Security Questions)

Hi, I got an iTunes Gift Card yesterday and entered it. Now I have some money on my Apple ID. Then I wanted to buy an app, it asked me to enter security questions, and I entered them but It said they are wrong. I entered all possibilities and it's still wrong. So I went to Apple's website and clicked manage my Apple ID. But I realized, I need to enter security questions to reset security questions I couldn't find anyway to reset or change them I am incredibly angry and cannot buy anything from the App Store How can I change these questions?
Old Apr 27, 2014, 03:35 AM   #2
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603

Call them. They'll reset them for you. Had this same issue a few months ago. They'll verify your address and other info on file.

https://getsupport.apple.com/Issues.action
Old Apr 27, 2014, 03:35 AM   #3
Cyborg21
macrumors 6502

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store