Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Nov 6, 2012, 06:36 PM   #1
DBZmusicboy01
In Time-Out

Apple statement - Okay what I been thinking is

Why is Apple being so strange lately like they want to use ARM for their next generation future laptops instead of intel like the whole apple maps thing is kinda a disaster and then all apple does is whine and keep suing Samsung and complaining and complaining its getting annoying...I love apple since 2008
and especially in 2010 but in 2012 all they do is complain and its not fair how a Retina Macbook cost so much WITHOUT a internal super drive..the pricing should be the same because I mean if they took out the super drive it should even out the price or at least price it 100-200 dollars more but like $500+ just for a better resolution screen without a super drive is just ridiculous.
> Is this true right all of this drama from Apple is annoying?
They should make us happy..they are so selfish now billions of dollars and they are scared...I don't think Apple will be magically like in the past.. Yes I post a lot of topics about how apple seems to be taking a dive. I am just very disappointed at apple...
since there isn't really an apple forum on here I posted this on this section but yes the iPhone 5 isn't AS amazing as we all think it would be
like the jump from iPhone 3G to iPhone 4 was super huge but iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 isn't as big...I love Apple I just am mad about all the drama
I just wondering if anyone agrees with me...that apple should stop crying like babies towards Samsung.
DBZmusicboy01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2012, 06:47 PM   #2
erratikmind
macrumors 6502a

That's it . . . Take a deep breath and get it all out.
erratikmind is offline   4 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2012, 06:51 PM   #3
Mrbobb
macrumors 601

Falling in love with a corporation is like falling in love with Lance Armstrong. U may not be able to handle the truth.
Mrbobb is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2012, 06:52 PM   #4
chakraj
macrumors 65816

Name:  BLAMEAPPLE.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  22.1 KB
Old Nov 6, 2012, 07:16 PM   #5
sviato
macrumors 68000

This is real life
sviato is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2012, 07:49 PM   #6
hkfan24
macrumors regular

How about you chime in your thoughts once you buy your own iPhone instead of your daddy paying for it and bottlenecking their finances just because you HAD to have an iPhone 5?

You and your useless rants continue again.

If anyone wonders why I said this, take a look at the OP's thread/post history.
hkfan24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2012, 12:37 AM   #7
mikkker007
macrumors member

dood, do you like..you know talk like that in real life...Like
haha
mikkker007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2012, 06:27 AM   #8
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Um...just a suggestion, but you need to get out more. As in having a real life!

It's not Apple's responsibilty to make you happy. See, Apple is a company that makes stuff...not your significant other.

And about "crying like babies"...ah...um...

You need to step back and get a little perspective on things, Mate.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 06:36 AM   #9
roadbloc
macrumors 604

Send a message via Skype™ to roadbloc
Get a blog or something OP. We don't need to see your misinformed ad-hoc reckon here. If you don't like what Apple are offering, buy something else that suits your needs. It is that simple.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion