Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 6, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1
bcgullett
macrumors newbie

Trouble with iPhoto after 9.4.2 update

Has anyone experienced any complications with your iPhoto following this most recent update, 9.4.2? Ever since I installed the latest update, my iPhoto application has been less than reliable with nearly every command prompt. A few of the more obvious problems are:

1) Program locks up and freezes when attempting to empty the Trash Folder
located in the app.

2) iPhoto closes unexpectedly when moving between Photo Library folder and Photo Stream folder.

Curious if it's my isolated matter or if others have noticed any difficulty with the program following the update?
bcgullett is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store