Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Nov 6, 2012, 10:10 PM   #1
blanco.juanfeli
macrumors newbie

Macbook Air alternatives

Hey guys,

I know that this is a MAC forum, therefore we 'should' only talk about apple computers, but in my opinion it is always nice to see what the competition is doing and how it compares to our lovely Air.

Lately I've been hearing a lot about Windows 8 and the great new products (ultrabooks in this particular case) launching with it. Anyway, I think it would be interesting to see how they stand against the Air. Software (and OS) aside, I think that there are a bunch of solid alternatives with fairly good prices, specs and design. I find Asus laptops particularly impressive; with dual Full-HD touchscreen computers, tablet-laptop hybrids and entry level ultrabooks nicely designed and fairly well speckd...

So what do you guys think? Is there any laptop out there that could be called a Macbook Air replacement?? If so, please live a comment with a bit of information about it; pros/cons, price, performance, looks or whatever you consider relevant.
blanco.juanfeli is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2012, 11:03 PM   #2
Mrbobb
macrumors 601

ASUS ZEN and the Lenovo X1 are often mentioned here. Please use the SEARCH button.
Mrbobb is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air