Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlanKA

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
Just got this email this evening. The Amazon listing had said "Ships Nov 1"...then on 11/6 they send this. Nice.

Hello Dear Customer,

We would like to apologize. This product experienced some defects in its initial batch with our factory and replacements for this problem are due to arrive for shipping the middle of next week. We do regret any inconvenience caused by this delay.

xxxx

i-BLASON​

RedRaven571

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2009
Pennsylvania
Just got this email this evening. The Amazon listing had said "Ships Nov 1"...then on 11/6 they send this. Nice.

Hello Dear Customer,

We would like to apologize. This product experienced some defects in its initial batch with our factory and replacements for this problem are due to arrive for shipping the middle of next week. We do regret any inconvenience caused by this delay.

xxxx

i-BLASON​

I understand you're not happy about the wait but you may end up with a better fitting product; there's a bit of buzz around mini accessories not fitting well because the first batches were based on specs without a physical product as a model.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio

Hello Dear Customer,

xxxx

i-BLASON​

Yep, I got that too. Decided to cancel and look for something else. I want something now and not sure if this date will be pushed back again. Plus, I was a little irritated that my credit card was charged before it even shipped.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.