Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 7, 2012, 07:22 PM   #1
yano729
macrumors member

Photo Stream on Apple Tv 2

Hey whats ups everyone one, I like to use my photo stream as my screen saver when I have music playing around the house. After the last major update I noticed that my photo stream had been reset and very few photos were appearing. Anyways for some reason I can't get all of the 1,000 pictures that are on my photo stream on my MacBook, iPhone, and iPad onto my Apple TV. Right now I have 147. I have tried signing out and back in a bunch of times and nothing has changed, I still get a limited amount of photos. Sorry if that has been mentioned before, I didn't see it in any of the recent threads. Thanks.

Last edited by yano729; Nov 7, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
yano729 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2012, 07:28 PM   #2
marc11
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by yano729 View Post
Hey whats ups everyone one, I like to use my photo stream as my screen saver when I have music playing around the house. After the last major update I noticed that my photo stream had been reset and very few photos were appearing. Anyways for some reason I can't get all of the 1,000 pictures that are on my photo stream on my MacBook, iPhone, and iPad onto my Apple TV. Right now I have 147. I have tried signing out and back in a bunch of times and nothing has changed, I still get a limited about of photos. Sorry if that has been mentioned before, I didn't see it in any of the recent threads. Thanks.
Happened to me too, I eventually just gave up and turned it off in favor of my Flickr account....which also works like garbage on the Apple TV honestly. Just another set of "features" Apple is giving is that only work half right, half of the time I am afraid.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 08:22 PM   #3
waw74
macrumors 68020

photo stream only syncs 30 days of pics, they will stay there longer. but new devices will only get the most recent ones.
waw74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater