Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 7, 2012, 10:18 PM   #1
DFGR
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4 iPhone won't charge

Yesterday morning, my iPhone charging enough. However, when I tried to plug it into the wall charger last night, it will not be charged. I tried three different line does not work. I even my husband iPhone 4 is connected to the wall charger, when I saw it, I want to insert my nothing happened
DFGR is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2012, 10:22 PM   #2
mohsy90
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFGR View Post
Yesterday morning, my iPhone charging enough. However, when I tried to plug it into the wall charger last night, it will not be charged. I tried three different line does not work. I even my husband iPhone 4 is connected to the wall charger, when I saw it, I want to insert my nothing happened
Your iphone 4 connector may be damaged. Look at the connector and check to see if any of the pins have been bent. Sometimes you can bend them back in place. If thats not it then the connector may have gone bad.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 11:36 PM   #3
SellYourMacBook
macrumors member

did it get wet by any chance?
SellYourMacBook is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone