Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 8, 2012, 06:35 AM   #1
imladris
macrumors member

How to turn off the successive greying out of bullets in Keynote?

For some reasons the previous bullet points become greyed out when I move forward through the "build in" of the bullets. How do I turn this off?

I have looked around in the UI but can't find where to do it. I have googled this already, but I don't know the name of the feature so I didn't find any solution.
imladris is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2012, 02:49 PM   #2
imladris
macrumors member

I found it myself. It was right there in the build settings, just couldn't understand what did what.

Just go to http://superuser.com/questions/86185...highlight-each and don't do it that way.
imladris is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store