Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gilysse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
This happened about 15 minutes ago, what I did 3 days ago was installing Quasar, it rebooted and everything was fine.

Then tonight when I accidentally compressed a folder into a zip file with ifile, I switched off the iPad by mistake. Then when I switched it on again, it became this.

I had to kick the device into safe mode as it does not allow me to access settings and so.

I managed to fix it after removing Quasar and using iCleaner to clean all the files. I have absolutely no idea what caused this and I am really curious. Anyone had faced this problem before?

img0199.png

img0200q.png

Swarm1424

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2011
Thousand oaks,ca
ive had this happen before, this is happening diue to an extension or mobile substrate add on or tweak installed that is causing the anomaly. The best way to fix something like this is to go to cydia and uninstall one or two of the most recent tweaks that you have installed and see if this fixes the problem. Usually you will have this small icon issue when one of youre extensions doesnt play well with another. so back track your recent cydia installations and uninstall until the problem gets fixed and then you will be fine. dont worry this is not permanent.
sorry i see that the problem was remedied by you, but that was the reason for it.likely quasar, that has never really played nice for me with other tweaks like springtomize 2 etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.