Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
I just did some rearranging and I'd like to get a headset to use with my PS3 that supports in game audio. I'm not interested in chat although not opposed to that working either. It can be wired or not. I currently have the G35 Logitech headset for my computer and having the PS3 work with that via an adapter even, would be ideal. The PS3 currently only supports voice/mic with the G35 but if I can reroute with an adapter that's my best option. I don't want to reroute through some giant device though.

Any suggestions? Price isn't a big issue although I don't need it to be diamond encrusted.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Turtle Beach makes some really nice gaming headsets for consoles. I was checking them out at a Best Buy store near me not long ago. They were nice and light, very comfortable on the ears and the sound quality was excellent for their price range. These do have mics on them but you can swing them out of the way if you don't use them I believe.

LagunaSol

macrumors 601
Apr 3, 2003
I just bought the Sony Pulse Elite headset. It's fantastic. I highly recommend.

I love that the mic is built into the earcup. There's no boom mic to get in your field of vision.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.