Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Nov 8, 2012, 02:50 PM   #1
LeslieO
macrumors newbie

Folders missing in Outlook for Mac 2011

How do I restore my folders in Outlook? After a brief power outage, Outlook wouldn't open. I uninstalled and reinstalled Office, but the database utility won't rebuild the database. When I try to rebuild my main identity, I get the error message “Your database could not be rebuilt [-18000]” So I can now send and receive e-mails in Outlook, but I can't find or restore the HUNDREDS of folders I'd created. What should I do next? Thanks,
LeslieO is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2014, 11:23 AM   #2
mderijke
macrumors newbie

Same problem over here

Anyone experience with this problem.

I got the same problem and i can't find any solution.

Kind regards,

Maarten
mderijke is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help