Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 9, 2012, 11:46 PM   #26
Minhimalism
macrumors 6502a
 
Minhimalism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
Did it cost money?
They're free. Picked one up when I got my phone unlocked.
__________________
iPhone 6; MacBook Air
Twitter Instagram Flickr deviantART
Minhimalism is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 12:15 AM   #27
andyx3x
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
Did it cost money?
Yes, about $10.
andyx3x is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 02:46 AM   #28
tymaster50
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuiced View Post
To some people its worth it or can afford it or whatever the reason might be.
There's people that drive Kia's and others that buy BMW's and Mercedes.
Price is not always the only deciding factor.
it's not THAT much of a difference between a 4s and a 5, software wise with the exception of still photos in video it can do everything the 5 can do, hardware wise it is way better but barely noticeable in iOS unless your loading up heavy games. So if he really needs an iPhone he can just pocket the $100 and get a 4S,
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:35 AM   #29
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
it's not THAT much of a difference between a 4s and a 5, software wise with the exception of still photos in video it can do everything the 5 can do, hardware wise it is way better but barely noticeable in iOS unless your loading up heavy games. So if he really needs an iPhone he can just pocket the $100 and get a 4S,
Ok if you say so.
I rather pay the $100 and have an i5 instead of a 4S though.
Your choice.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:58 PM   #30
Virgo
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minhimalism View Post
They're free. Picked one up when I got my phone unlocked.
What did you tell them / how did you ask to get it for free? Some people are saying it was $10. I will be going to get mine in a couple days.
__________________
13" MacBook Pro (Early '11) i5, 8GB RAM, 500GB HD T-Mobile iPhone 6 64GB Silver
Virgo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:02 PM   #31
Minhimalism
macrumors 6502a
 
Minhimalism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
What did you tell them / how did you ask to get it for free? Some people are saying it was $10. I will be going to get mine in a couple days.
I just went in and said I needed a nano sim and they deactivated my micro and gave me the nano sim
__________________
iPhone 6; MacBook Air
Twitter Instagram Flickr deviantART
Minhimalism is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPhone 5 (AT&T) on T-mobile? XxpikachuxX iPhone 6 Jun 7, 2013 10:27 AM
T-Mobile iPhone 5 different from AT&T? kobe24izzy iPhone 3 Apr 12, 2013 09:25 PM
Purchased AT&T iPhone 5 at Apple store & it works with T-Mobile out of the box! sn0warmy iPhone 31 Oct 9, 2012 10:49 PM
iPhone 5 & T-Mobile UK PVisitors iPhone 6 Sep 12, 2012 08:12 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC