Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 8, 2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Anthony T
macrumors 6502a

Songs not burning in order on iTunes?

I made 2 playlists with about 25 songs in iTunes (don't worry, I purchased all of the music). I converted the files to mp3 format so I can fit all of the songs on one CD and then when I hit "Burn Playlist to Disc", I changed it from "Audio CD" to "MP3".

The first CD was fine and all of the songs burned in the order I arranged them in the playlist. However, now when I burn a CD from a playlist in iTunes, the order the songs gets scrambled and they are burned in a random order, and it appears that songs from the same album are grouped together. Any idea how to fix this?
Anthony T is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store