Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
From what I can see I can only find the regular Invisible shield. Has anyone else found the HD version?

SantaFeNM

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2012
Santa Fe, NM
It's out, but not through ZAGG's site

The HD InvisiShield is available at Best Buy. I bought mine over a week ago.

I had actually called ZAGG about this just after ordering my new Touch 5th gen. "They said, yep, we don't have it. Email our company, and suggest they make it." JUST after that, I saw it in a Best Buy ad. Bizarre! Seems it's at least in Best Buy, but not on their OWN site!

My credit card was giving me 5% cash back for buying at Electronic Stores, so I went ahead and bought it at Best Buy.

BTW - After applying it, it looked awful at certain angles with the light reflecting off it. Lots of air still under the screen, even though I was careful to use their scraper to try and get the air out. The instructions said there will be bubbles, and to allow 2-3 days for those to work themselves out.

Guess what? They did! My screen looks and feels like a piece of glass, with no bubbles! Couldn't be happier with it. :)

P.S. - It is definitely NOT smudge proof.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.