Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 9, 2012, 12:45 PM   #1
multimiler
macrumors newbie

Modifications to Address Book group do not show up in mail

I have a number of groups in my Address Book. I recently added two new members to one of these groups. Everything looks fine on the Address Book side.

However, when I attempt to send an email to the group using Mail, the new members of the group do not show up in the "To:" field.

After searching around in the forum, I've tried the following to work around this problem:
  • Quit and restart mail
  • Quit and restart Address Book

Any help would be appreciated here.

<flame on>
I've been using MS Office Outlook for mail and I'm trying to switch completely to Mac Mail and Address Book. It's little things like this bug that give Apple a black eye with respect to MS Outlook capabilities.
</flame off>

Last edited by multimiler; Nov 9, 2012 at 01:03 PM.
multimiler is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store