Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drunken Master

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
OK, so I went to a local Apple reseller store today to pick up some Earpods and I found these skins for iPhone 4 and 4S that go on the antenna.

I'm a ways off from an update for my iPhone so I'll be rocking the 4S for a while, but I'm kind of fond of the 5 and its all-black (or all-white) look. And I don't really want another bumper as I don't like them very much.

So I got the black skin:

IMG_2607.jpg

I kind of like that the stickers go well with my stingray skin back protector from Valentine Goods. The skins feel like a cross between leather and skateboard grip tape, overall a nice feeling though. Gives the phone some more grip for sure. It also comes with a sticker for the home button but I didn't use that.

IMG_2610.jpg

Ignore the orange-looking flecks in the photos, these are all black, it's just my orange floor-lamp that caused them to look like they're flecked with orange. These also came in white and some glittery options (silver and gold, I think).

IMG_2613.jpg

Came with two sets of stickers, one for the iPhone 4 antenna and one for the 4S.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.