Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old May 29, 2013, 10:23 PM   #1
opinio
macrumors 65816

iPod Classic Case - Thin but rugged? Suggestions

I have an 'old' iPod classic 120GB that I have decided to reserect instead of constantly using my iPhone for music.

It is in an old leather case that you fold open like a book.

I was looking for a case that is not a folio fold out style, but more of a snap-on cover for both side that is reasonably rugged but not too thick like otter box's etc. I dont mind the hard plastic/silcone mix but I do not need it as thick and rugged as Otters.

Any suggestions?

I have a LifeProof Case for my iPhone 4S that I like as it is rugged and thin. I was sort of thinking something like that. ALthough I am guessing with the classic the area around the wheel is cut out so I am not expecting anything water prooof etc.

I just want something I can slip in my pocket without having to open it all the time.
opinio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2013, 01:12 AM   #2
b3av3r
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to b3av3r Send a message via Yahoo to b3av3r
I used a cheap ebay aluminum case for my ipod classic. If you do a search for ipod classic aluminum case on ebay you will get a lot of options. It doesn't add much bulk to the ipod at all and stood up to a 65 mph wreck and slide across the interstate.
b3av3r is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod