Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 10, 2012, 07:16 PM   #1
PTVMan
macrumors regular

Bought Mini Today and Love It

I managed to sell my iPad 3 today and picked up the Mini in white, 64GB. I really love the size and form factor so far. The screen does not bother me at all. My only regret is that I was disappointed by the hotspot tethering using my AT&T iPhone 5. The connection kept dropping. Makes me wonder I should have waited for the cellular version of the Mini.
PTVMan is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Highboy90
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTVMan View Post
I managed to sell my iPad 3 today and picked up the Mini in white, 64GB. I really love the size and form factor so far. The screen does not bother me at all. My only regret is that I was disappointed by the hotspot tethering using my AT&T iPhone 5. The connection kept dropping. Makes me wonder I should have waited for the cellular version of the Mini.
I use AT&T and tether to my Samsung Galaxy S II and have no problems with the Mini though they do seem a little finicky.
Highboy90 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 07:23 PM   #3
FrozenDarkness
macrumors 6502a

smartcovers are a joke though

i can't get aroudn to like the white one, that chrome edge is way too shiny
FrozenDarkness is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Che Castro
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTVMan View Post
Try doing a network reset on the mini
Che Castro is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2012, 12:32 PM   #5
xraydoc
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Che Castro View Post
Try doing a network reset on the mini
I had the same problem. Network on the mini would drop when I turned the screen off. A network reset on the mini fixed the problem.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad