Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sgtarky

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
Benton, Arkansas
I want to combine multiple mp4's that will fit on a dvd and be playable on most dvd players. I would prefer them to play one after another. kinda making a dvd of kids movies to play in our van.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
I want to combine multiple mp4's that will fit on a dvd and be playable on most dvd players. I would prefer them to play one after another. kinda making a dvd of kids movies to play in our van.

Do you want to directly concatenate them (without reencoding) or want to have some effects (text, cross-fading etc.) between them?

The former is possible with some restrictions; however, if the generation loss and the time needed for reencoding aren't a problem, I'd definitely go with the latter.

Sgtarky

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
Benton, Arkansas
Do you want to directly concatenate them (without reencoding) or want to have some effects (text, cross-fading etc.) between them?

The former is possible with some restrictions; however, if the generation loss and the time needed for reencoding aren't a problem, I'd definitely go with the latter.
naw I dont want to remaster them i just want to put them on one disc. I did bring them into iMovie and it took FOREVER.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.