Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:23 PM   #1
gusmahler
macrumors member

Odd crash caused by Final Cut Pro X Background Tasks Window

I have version 10.0.6 of Final Cut Pro X. I started an input of the HD videos from an SD card. It seemed to start fine. But when I hit command 9 to view the Background Tasks window, not only did Final Cut Pro X crash, I was completely logged out of the system. I started up FCP X again and hit command 9 and the same thing happened again. So for now, I'm just going to re-import those videos and wait for a few minutes since I don't think I can open the Background Tasks window.

I've never had a crash before that logged me out so I'm hoping it's not serious.

When I logged back in, I started FCP X up and it started as normal. The videos even showed up, though it was the videos from the card instead of the imported version.

FTR, the hard drive I'm importing to has over 600 GB free.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store