Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

terriyaki

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Vancouver
I'm looking for some external battery pack recommendations for my iPhone 5. Preferably something that isn't too big or cumbersome, something that can be easily thrown in your pocket.

Since I'm looking to primarily use this with my iPhone 5 it has to allow for a USB-Lightning cable to be plugged into it for charging, non of that built in 30-pin connector stuff.

Thanks in advance, dudes!

jasonbaum

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2007
Arlington VA
I'm looking for some external battery pack recommendations for my iPhone 5. Preferably something that isn't too big or cumbersome, something that can be easily thrown in your pocket.

Since I'm looking to primarily use this with my iPhone 5 it has to allow for a USB-Lightning cable to be plugged into it for charging, non of that built in 30-pin connector stuff.

Thanks in advance, dudes!

I have the New Trent iCarrier and it is bigger than you want but I highly recommend New Trent and they have smaller models. Check out their reviews on Amazon. Really positive.

New Trent

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.