Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:54 PM   #1
maxvoegtli
macrumors newbie

Total War Empire won't fully install

Hi everybody, im new to this forum but i recently had a problem with the new total war.

So i just bought the new total war empire for mac. I was able to instal the whole system onto my mac, but when it came to the final stage of launching it, it would never launch, and just automatically shut down. I got a error message, saying what was wrong in computer language. I kept trying it but it wouldn't work. I tried re installing it three times but it still wouldn't work. Has anyone had anything similar, slash no whats wrong.

Cheers, Max
maxvoegtli is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:58 AM   #2
edddeduck
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvoegtli View Post
Hi everybody, im new to this forum but i recently had a problem with the new total war.

So i just bought the new total war empire for mac. I was able to instal the whole system onto my mac, but when it came to the final stage of launching it, it would never launch, and just automatically shut down. I got a error message, saying what was wrong in computer language. I kept trying it but it wouldn't work. I tried re installing it three times but it still wouldn't work. Has anyone had anything similar, slash no whats wrong.

Cheers, Max
Contact Feral Support. We can have a look, always better to ask us first we can usually help quicker than a forum can

Edwin
edddeduck is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games