Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:58 PM   #1
ChromiumXarsus
macrumors newbie

Another speculation about Apple's demise...

I just read a quote in an online article:

"As we have stated before on many occasions, Apple's time to turn from a tech titan into a dinosaur will come, but we still think that we are at least a year away..." -- Berenberg Bank's Adnaan Ahmad

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/10/...ot-for-a-year/

To that I say:

There are doom and gloom pessimists that speculate the demise of Apple… just as they have done for three decades. Will Apple always be this successful? Not likely… They, like many companies, will have their ups and downs… and perhaps demise. However, not knowing what will happen tomorrow has not deterred me from being an Apple fan since the Apple II. Like a family friend I will support Apple even in their lows… And if Apple does eventually fade away… I will always have great memories. In the meantime I will simply appreciate and enjoy Apple’s success.
ChromiumXarsus is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion