Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:30 AM   #1
Mikhailov
macrumors regular

Using my mini where I used to use my iPhone.

Maybe it's the "new" factor, but the size and form factor of this iPad make this suck an easy device to use. I use it more than my iPhone now for situations like sitting on the couch, or laying down. It's really nice to have a bigger screen in these situations, and yes I could have done this with my iPad 3, but I just never thought to. Do any new mini owners feel the same?
Mikhailov is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:55 AM   #2
HowardSmith
Banned

I could NEVER warm up to doing the Internet on the tiny iPhone 4 screen. Too much scrolling, just left me cold. The iPhone is good in a pinch but if my iPad were even close, it provides a MUCH better experience.

If the mini does it for you then let it compliment your iPhone.

I used to have a laptop on the table next to the Lazyboy, now it is just the iPad.

Last edited by HowardSmith; Nov 13, 2012 at 06:10 AM.
HowardSmith is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:43 AM   #3
maflynn

I avoided using safari on my iPhone, the screen was just too small for me. Its great for a quick look up but for surfing it was not the best.

I bring my mini most places and I find that I use it more often and it fits a need
maflynn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad