Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 12, 2005, 07:07 PM   #1
xXPolish_DudeXx
macrumors newbie

Safari Stylesheets. Where and how?

Upon browing my Safari Preferences, I found custom stylesheets. I'm guessing it changes the look of the browser from that Brushed metal, to anything else?

If thats the case, where can I find the stylesheets, how do I apply them, and are they free or purchased?
xXPolish_DudeXx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2005, 07:12 PM   #2
rendezvouscp
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to rendezvouscp
Those stylesheets are for changing the way a website looks. For example, with a little CSS know-how, you can make every website you visit have slightly bigger text, or perhaps a black background. It's only limited to your imagination (and knowledge of CSS).
-Chase
Old Sep 12, 2005, 07:14 PM   #3
xXPolish_DudeXx
macrumors newbie

Oh I thought they were kinda like Forum Skins(CSS). Changes the overall look. Like I could change the brushed metal look. Well ok thanks the help
xXPolish_DudeXx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store