Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Nov 16, 2012, 03:54 AM   #401
KnightWRX
macrumors Pentium

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchung View Post
Whoa whoa now, I was just answering that other guy who was wrongly talking about Creative inventing the MP3 player. Not sure why you'd call that "raging" when it's simply pointing out history.
I was pointing you out specifically. I'm talking about the guys in these lawsuit threads raging over Samsung and thinking Apple is always a white knight. I was actually adding to your comment, explaining what Creative Labs sued over.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:01 AM   #402
Monkeydude
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisss1205 View Post
Umm, that says it beat out the 13 month old iPhone 4S for the first time, not the iPhone 5 which was barely on sale during the same period.
Yes, so? Still the G3 is the most selling phone ever, isn't it???? (As the 4s has been sold more than the iP5 so far).
Monkeydude is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:39 AM   #403
Eric E. Schmidt
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagla View Post
i just received my paycheck from Samsung.
you should be receiving our check in a couple of days too.
Eric E. Schmidt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2012, 02:48 PM   #404
LIQUID84
macrumors newbie

Good Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcraig View Post
We might not agree on everything - but I respect your opinion. Even if it's wrong I am TOTALLY kidding, of course.

Some people, it seems, just like to argue. For example - on another thread people are pissed off that Samsung raised chip prices. Then it was revealed that they never did. Yet the same people are still pissed off.
It's always good to see two (or more) people have an actual intelligent debate/conversation on forum's mostly overrun with idiots.
LIQUID84 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion