Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
If this thread is not approporiate, then I apologize.

I'm one of the early preorders with a Mini that is still in Preparing for Shipment. I know there are several of us & I think we are all waiting for someone to post that theirs has updated somehow. But, the other LTE Mini thread is filled with those who have shipped & our responses are getting lost in the shuffle. So, I thought maybe we could have our pity party here while we all wait for someone to have an update.

My details:

Preordered minutes after go live
16GB Black AT&T
Credit Card pending charge on Nov 12th
Preparing for Shipment on Nov 8th
Email from Apple about 5 business days to ship received on Nov 8th
No entry yet on the support profile with the SSN

DarkAether

macrumors regular
May 5, 2010
If this thread is not approporiate, then I apologize.

I'm one of the early preorders with a Mini that is still in Preparing for Shipment. I know there are several of us & I think we are all waiting for someone to post that theirs has updated somehow. But, the other LTE Mini thread is filled with those who have shipped & our responses are getting lost in the shuffle.

So how does this thread end up being any different from the existing thread if you are "waiting for someone to post that theirs has updated" - therefore becoming one of "those who have shipped"?

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
So how does this thread end up being any different from the existing thread if you are "waiting for someone to post that theirs has updated" - therefore becoming one of "those who have shipped"?

I think that once one person's has shipped, the rest will quickly follow suit & the thread can die.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.