Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:46 AM   #1
Fed
macrumors 6502

SIM in iPad Mini from iPhone?

I've decided to put a work-issued SIM card into my iPhone 4S and use my personal SIM card with an iPad. As I'm going halves on an iPad 4 with the other half, I reckon an iPad Mini is perfect for myself.

Is it possible to put my micro-SIM (voice,data,texts) into an iPad Mini (UK - Vodafone) but obviously just for the data?
Fed is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Baggio
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed View Post
I've decided to put a work-issued SIM card into my iPhone 4S and use my personal SIM card with an iPad. As I'm going halves on an iPad 4 with the other half, I reckon an iPad Mini is perfect for myself.

Is it possible to put my micro-SIM (voice,data,texts) into an iPad Mini (UK - Vodafone) but obviously just for the data?
You will have to cut it down to nano sim size. They sell cutters on Amazon.
Baggio is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad