Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:32 PM   #1
Moaikun
macrumors newbie

Searching for early 90s Mac game

I have vague memories of this one game that I have been trying to figure out for years. What I know about it ts:

-It was available and playable on a Mac Performa around 1994-1995. Most likely released between 1991-1995.

-Possibly a CD-ROM game.

-I think it was a point-and-click adventure or puzzle game in the style of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, or something similar. I definitely played the CD-ROM Fate of Atlantis on the same computer. This was at my school so the game may have had some kind of educational component to it.

-One section of the game took place in a blue or purple cave. That section had very distinct synth string music in 6/8 time that I remember very clearly. I think that music was a short loop that repeated over and over, and that's why I remember it.

I've spent hours trying to figure out what game I'm remembering but couldn't come up with much. Anyone have a clue what it might be?
Moaikun is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games