Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:13 AM   #1
chatfan
macrumors regular

Dragons Lair running too fast

Remember those computer games that where linked to the CPU speed back in the 8MHZ days? Well on my 17inch MBP Dragons Lair seems to be such a game: it runs really fast through all the animation. Then arrows pop up and before you can make any move… poof you are dead and another level starts.

At first I thought 'this is a weird intro to the game' but it was the game and it looks like it is speed up 5 times or so. Pretty bizarre, anyone else had this problem?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store