Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

p.helwig

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
hey there, I know this is the web design and development forum but I thought you guys may have experience with making tutorials.
I'm looking for a program (doesn't have to be free) that will record my screen with system and/or microphone audio. I know camtasia studio but for some reason it won't work. I have a 2.3GHz quad core i7 mac mini....

Thanks!

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
hey there, I know this is the web design and development forum but I thought you guys may have experience with making tutorials.
I'm looking for a program (doesn't have to be free) that will record my screen with system and/or microphone audio. I know camtasia studio but for some reason it won't work. I have a 2.3GHz quad core i7 mac mini....

Thanks!

Money no object? Screenflow. Otherwise get ishowhd or maybe screeny.

fig

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Timely post as I'm actually looking for something as well. I've installed the demo of Snapz Pro X but the interface is a bit awkward and the controls aren't especially clear.

Screeny may do exactly what I need at a cheaper price so I'm going to give that a look, thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.