Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:01 PM   #1
atMac
macrumors 6502

Sync bookmarks between Safari and Chrome?

Hi,

I have an android tablet, an iPhone a MacBook air and an iMac that I'd like to sync bookmarks with.

I use Safari on my phone, and on my Air.
I use Chrome on my Tablet and on the iMac(companies internal sites load noticeably faster in Chromium)
I use iCloud to sync my bookmarks to the Phone and Air and Google Sync for the tablet and iMac.

Does anyone know a way to sync them both together? I'd like to change a bookmark on one machine and have that change on all my devices. Or do I just have to move to Chrome on everything? If so is there a good plug-in for Chrome thats like the Safari Reading List? I use that all the time.

Last edited by atMac; Nov 16, 2012 at 01:13 PM.
atMac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion