Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2011
I have called and they seem to have no idea. I am wanting to exchange my wifi model for a Verizon LTE model. Thanks in advance!

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
I have called and they seem to have no idea. I am wanting to exchange my wifi model for a Verizon LTE model. Thanks in advance!

The Best Buy in Sherman Oaks California on Van Nuys Blvd. near Ventura Boulevard has a lot of Verizon mini iPad LTE I saw them. They are black
Here's their phone number 818-501-0933

Durante92

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012

Yea they have started selling them i got my verizon model from them this morning.

They run out of them really fast though.

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2011
My local Best Buy doesn't have any. They told me they haven't been released in stores yet lol. This might be a pain for awhile. There is a lot of conflicting information going around.
Yea they have started selling them i got my verizon model from them this morning.

They run out of them really fast though.

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2011
A store a couple of hours away has them. I will be returning my wifi mini, that I purchased at another store. I have my receipt and everything. Do you think that they will give me any trouble trying to exchange it, since I purchased it at another store? I have had this problem at Best Buy in the past.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.