Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 21, 2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Sossity
macrumors 6502a

Journal app that can send/export a PDF to my e-mail

I found the my dialy journal app, & it exports a PDF to my dropbox, my concern is that I only have a small free dropbox account, & as my journal grows, I may max out my free dropbox account with my backups.

will this happen? how do I keep my backups from maxing out my free allotment of dropbox storage?

and are there any iphone & ipad journal apps that can send/export a PDF or readable backup directly to my e-mail & snyc between my devices?
Sossity is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:31 PM   #2
MisterMe
macrumors G4

The capacity allocation of a free Dropbox account is 3.5 GB. If your daily journal produced a 2 MB file per day, then you would have enough capacity for 1750 daily logs. That works out to about five years of logs. Of course, you will use Dropbox for other purposes. OTOH, your daily logs will not require 2 MB of capacity each. The bottomline is that your allocation is large enough to last a long long time.
MisterMe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:20 AM   #3
jojoba
macrumors 65816

Evernote?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store