Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:37 AM   #1
DryEyez
macrumors 6502

Photoshop CS4/5 Urgent help needed!

Hi guys,

I need urgent help with a project I am working on. I am currently working in Adobe Photoshop CS4 and I need to create a .PDF file with several pages of full images. My issue is that when I attempt this I encounter borders on the image, when done in Adobe Bridge.

Is there any easy way to create the .PDF file I want without the borders or an alternate method to carry this out.

Any help is much appreciated, I urgently need to complete this so any guides you could link would also be very helpful. I have had a look on the web, but haven't had much luck for what I am looking for, apologies if it is out there and I missed it.

It is crucial the multiple images I have to create on full pages are without borders.

Thanks
Old Nov 19, 2012, 08:31 AM   #2
jbabcock
macrumors newbie

InDesign workaround

I don't know why this is happening in Bridge, but if you have the full Adobe Creative Suite, simply create an InDesign document with page sizes equal to your image size, and number of pages equal to the number of images you need to display. Command-D to place an image on a page, then Command-E to export your document to PDF. Pay attention to all the settings to ensure the final result meets your needs, e.g. that you downsample your images and save as RGB if you want only to display the result on a monitor, or that your images are high resolution if your intent is to print the PDF.
jbabcock is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help