Using Apple Images in blogs, etc...legality - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Italianblend
macrumors 65816

Using Apple Images in blogs, etc...legality

Hi,

I am curious whether or not Apple allows people to link to images from their sites. For example, if I'm writing a blog about Apple TV, can I link an image from apple.com of the Apple TV, or is there some sort of copyright issue here? What if I took a picture of an Apple TV that I own? How do bloggers get the rights to these photos?

Thank you

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion