Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Nov 18, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1
MusicEnthusiast
macrumors 6502

Karaoke Program for Christmas party next month, what's the best?

Hey all!

I'm hosting an ugly sweater Christmas party next month and want to bring my desktop out to the living room with two Rock Band mics hooked up to my 46" flatscreen via HDMI. Looking for the best karaoke program with a one or two day pass that I can purchase for a good price. It can be on Windows 7 or OS X Mountain Lion - I am running both on my machine. I also have 5.1 surround sound speakers.

So far, I downloaded KaraFun to see what it's like. Pretty simple service - access to 13,000 songs for $5.99 for two days, or $9.99/month.

I just want to ensure that the program supports 2 mic inputs. All ideas welcome!
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:51 PM   #2
markus843
Banned

This one is for mac and windows. Try googling lol, took me 10 seconds to find this https://karaoke.kjams.com
markus843 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:46 PM   #3
MusicEnthusiast
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus843 View Post
This one is for mac and windows. Try googling lol, took me 10 seconds to find this https://karaoke.kjams.com
Thanks.

I have googled plenty, but I wanted to ask the community for recommendations. I don't want to spend a bit of money just to find out that it's not that good. Your recommendation actually costs quite a bit more than what I saw. I'm only gonna use this service probably once.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion