Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chaoz28

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
What is the best phone to compliment the iPT5? I'm thinking of phone with threaded sms view with physical keypad. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Budget is $120 below :)

raccoonboy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
How dumb are you looking at? I wouldn't agree if you use IPT 5 with phone that can only make calls is a good idea. IPT5 is all about wifi so its practically useless on the go. Unless you have a phone as wifi hotspot so you can browse internet/appstore via IPT.

i used to own BB + ipt 4

alligator34

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2010
Indiana
What is the best phone to compliment the iPT5? I'm thinking of phone with threaded sms view with physical keypad. Any suggestions?

I use a pantech link 2 and 4g iPT. The Link 2 is nice, its not high end by any means but it gets the job done with no headaches.

AppleMacFinder

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2009

Chinese smartphone with Android should do it.
For $100, you could get a high-end quality Chinese smartphone.
With many features, and free shipping, of course! Could browse Internet and watch movies.
Or, you could save some money and buy a cheaper version, if you don't care much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.