Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:00 AM   #1
AndersOlson
macrumors member

Plex "Resume feature"

I have an iMac running theater version of Plex Media Server and have a few clients around the house, one of which is an Apple TV version 2. Anyway, I have the latest version of plex running on it and I tend to have problems resuming content on this unit which has been paused from another unit in the house. Has anyone seen a similar issue? Thanks
64GB iPhone 5
AndersOlson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:39 PM   #2
waw74
macrumors 68020

you'll probably find more help in the plex forums.

only the aTV has problems with picking back up?

From my experience, the aTV only reloads a menu when you enter into a menu, (not when you go back). part of that refresh includes playing position. if the episodes are already on the screen, it will have the playback position from when that menu got loaded.
waw74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater