Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 21, 2012, 02:05 AM   #1
Jordan921
macrumors 68030

Pleased with the service at AT&T store tonight.

I was at an AT&T store earlier getting the gf a white iPhone 5. Before they rang it up I asked to open it up and look at it and low and behold the phone had scuffs all around the band. The manager came over and he took a look and went to the back and grabbed a new one that was perfect. Just glad we were able to walk out with a phone that didn't have any imperfections and the gf was happy she finally gets to get rid of her iPhone 4.
Jordan921 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 05:22 AM   #2
Applefan17
macrumors member

Stuff like this is always good to hear. I personally went to the AT&T store yesterday because I wanted to switch and get myself an iPhone 5. The nice sales rep gave me great customer service and walked me through everything. He even offered to waive all of my activation fees right away before I even left the store. I'll definitely be going there today to pick up my new iPhone and start my service with AT&T!
Applefan17 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 10:06 AM   #3
Jordan921
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applefan17 View Post
Stuff like this is always good to hear. I personally went to the AT&T store yesterday because I wanted to switch and get myself an iPhone 5. The nice sales rep gave me great customer service and walked me through everything. He even offered to waive all of my activation fees right away before I even left the store. I'll definitely be going there today to pick up my new iPhone and start my service with AT&T!
Yea i'm gonna call at&t customer service today and see if they can waive the activation fee for me also. I was just surprised that they had any iPhone 5s in the back. I thought we were gonna have to wait weeks for the phone.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Dwalls90
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan921 View Post
I was at an AT&T store earlier getting the gf a white iPhone 5. Before they rang it up I asked to open it up and look at it and low and behold the phone had scuffs all around the band. The manager came over and he took a look and went to the back and grabbed a new one that was perfect. Just glad we were able to walk out with a phone that didn't have any imperfections and the gf was happy she finally gets to get rid of her iPhone 4.
Congratulations. Att did what any decent company should do.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone