Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bungiefan89

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 5, 2011
The game is just hours away from release, and this MMOFPS already has a native Mac client in development for those who don't want to play everything through bootcamp.

I played some of the beta over the past month and this is quite simply one of the best online shooters I've ever played. Perpetual warfare on a scale no other online shooter can match. Hell, Battlefield feels tiny in comparison.

For those of you who don't know, this is not a good demostration of what the game looks like, but a great demonstration of what the game feels like and plays like.

Yes, this probably does sound like pointless rant, but I guess I'm just foaming at the mouth with anticipation for when this game comes out tomorrow. It's free to play, by the way! :D

Cancelled
Jul 13, 2008
A Windows-based friend of mine has been playing this game and has been reporting some very nice things about it!

Since I now refuse to have Windows installed on my Mac, I'm pleased to hear of more and more new games getting OS X versions. I'm certainly looking forward to this one.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I'm still perturbed that the second rider in a Vanguard tank, can't control the big gun... and I really don't like how they've configured the vehicle re-spawn requirements as compared to the original. Yeah, I'm playing now and then. Regarding Mac vs Windows, I'm thinking performance will be better via Windows, but I'm willing to give the Mac client a try. Or since I all ready have the game up via Bootcamp, I'll just wait for some Mac client reports when they appear. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.