Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:39 AM   #1
MacNoobGuy
macrumors 6502

How to transfer videos to iPod Touch without using iTunes?

hey guys, i was just wondering if there was another way for me to transfer videos to my iPod Touch without using iTunes. i'm just finding it difficult to go through my 'movies' collection and individually select every video as i have over a hundred or so now. it's really cumbersome for me to selecting them individually so i'd appreciate any help!

thanks
MacNoobGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:36 PM   #2
rtfulk
macrumors newbie

You can use DiskAid to transfer videos to your iPod Touch without iTunes. I use it all the time. To transfer videos to the Apple Video app you will need to buy DiskAid, but if you have VLC or another video app you can use the free version to copy them over.

Randy
rtfulk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:56 PM   #3
kohlson
macrumors regular

Dropbox works for me.
kohlson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:31 AM   #4
MacNoobGuy
macrumors 6502

ok thanks. are there any alternatives to diskaid on the mac app store?

how do you use dropbox?
Old Nov 1, 2012, 07:48 AM   #5
MacNoobGuy
macrumors 6502

ok i'm trying to delete movies from the itunes movie folder so there's less videos for me to sort through within iTunes, but the movies don't disappear... they just stay there even though the files aren't there?
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:31 AM   #6
MacNoobGuy
macrumors 6502

hi, i'm still trying to sort this out. how do you use dropbox? i can't work it out.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store