Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maniacphoner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
http://cretouch.com/ipad-ipad-mini-c-221_440.html

I have seen a variety of products released from Spigen SGP store for the iPad Mini. I am liking my new device and I am hoping Spigen has more product lines for the mini.
But the question is when are they going to have more of their GLAS.ts in stock??

For early Christmas shoppers, be sure to check out their products.:D:p

Attachments

• ipad_mini_glas.t_500px__2 (1).jpg
    ipad_mini_glas.t_500px__2 (1).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 163

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
http://cretouch.com/ipad-ipad-mini-c-221_440.html

I have seen a variety of products released from Spigen SGP store for the iPad Mini. I am liking my new device and I am hoping Spigen has more product lines for the mini.
But the question is when are they going to have more of their GLAS.ts in stock??

For early Christmas shoppers, be sure to check out their products.:D:p

They are not any time soon. They cancelled all orders as they had adhesive/adherence issues.

allapon

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
They sent e-mail to customer who Pre-order Glas-T for iPad Mini that Glas-t have to redesign since glass front on mini is too soft to apply on iPad Mini directly. You might need to wait for them to develop new version of Glas-t.

Last edited:

maniacphoner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
They are not any time soon. They cancelled all orders as they had adhesive/adherence issues.

That's a bummer. :(

----------

They sent e-mail to customer who Pre-order Glas-T for iPad Mini that Glas-t have to redesign since glass front on mini is too soft to apply on iPad Mini directly. You might need to wait for them to develop new version of Glas-t.

Thanks for the info. I am just loving my new mini!! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.